Thanks Mosbah,

That's a good list.

I am concerned about hitting root suckers with herbicides and impacting the
tree.   Is there a recommended herbicide that will not be translocated and burn
off the leaves of the suckers?   Then follow later with an application of a
more effective herbicide.

-'//es Cherry
Dragon's Head Cider
Vashon Island, Wa US