  From: Jill Kelly
  To: Apple-Crop
  Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 2:09 PM
  Subject: Re: Apple-Crop: Ethryl

  Everyone seems to have a "what's in it for me" attitude but not much of what
can I/we do.  Too much of the economy running through the government makes me
nervous.  We have a market economy which may be easier to muck-up than fix-up.
If markets are allowed to work(with adequate regulation) our economy and
society will be stronger.  Competion (with adequate regulation) makes us
stronger.  Anyone want to buy some Mac's?  It is snowing today in Maine and
after this storm we should have about 3 feet on the ground.  Last week we had
-18 and -23 and I was wondering about my peaches.  Thank goodness that's only
-7 and -10 F.  Too close for comfort.

  Art Kelly