Here in Oxford County (Maine) we had 25 below last week.  Of course it's a
matter of local pride to report the lowest, or highest temp on a particular
day.  I have about 10 peaches I grafted from a chance seedling that has good
features.  Not sure how they like these temps.

On another topic, the federal law governing organic foods was recently amended
by lobbyists hired by some manufacturers.  This will allow synthetic
ingredients to be added to organic-labeled foods.
If this is important to you, please visit my website, www.RestoreOrganicLaw..org