Hello allo,

I'd like to point you to my project, mod_R: The R/Apache Integration Project which depends on libapreq2:

http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/twiki/bin/view/Main/ApacheRproject

With the mod_R 0.1.0 distribution, which is licensed under Apache 2.0, I've bundled libapreq 2.0.4. The install has the option of either installing the bundled version or linking to another version already installed.

Comments, criticisms welcome. Thanks go to Joe Schaefer for his help spool files and bundling.
--
Jeffrey Horner       Computer Systems Analyst         School of Medicine
615-322-8606         Department of Biostatistics   Vanderbilt University