On 2005/08/13 00:42, "Steinar H. Gunderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> BTW, I wasn't really aware that there _were_ that many ways to use
> libapreq2.  If there are useful ones which for some reason aren't
> supported by my packaging, I'd be happy to hear about them.

libapreq can be used for request parsing in:
- CGI programs written in C
- CGI programs written in Perl
- Apache 2 C modules
- Apache 1 C modules
- mod_perl 2 request handlers
- more libapreq2 bindings will be added in the future.

Each of these environments requires its own set of dependencies.
Merging several of them into one Debian package leads to the
dependency problems which I would like to prevent..

Max