[Please Cc [EMAIL PROTECTED] if there's something you feel should also
 go into the bug log]

On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 12:28:18AM +0200, Max Kellermann wrote:
> hm, libapreq2 can be used in many different ways... dependencies are
> important, but forcing everyone to install all dependencies (Apache2
> in this case) is too much for my taste.  That's worse than just having
> another package split, eating up only space for another copy of the
> same changelog.

BTW, I wasn't really aware that there _were_ that many ways to use libapreq2.
If there are useful ones which for some reason aren't supported by my
packaging, I'd be happy to hear about them.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/