Joe Schaefer wrote:
> [...]
Fair enough.
> The release docs for apreq-1 are totally wrong and should be brought
> up to speed with the release docs for apreq2.

+1 - I'll get to that this week, I hope (and improve the 2.0 docs a bit
too, based on recent issues discovered during the 1.34 release).  Will
also try to make some easier version bumping tools (though that actually
was really simple and pretty accurate in RELEASE, unless I missed something)
>> I'm -0.9 for 2.10 if this looks like a showstopper for building
>> with gcc4 and let's start a 2.11 release.  Otherwise, we're gonna run
>> into the same issues we just had with the 1.34-RC4 vote.
>>

> Actually it turns out that the problem I was having at first was related
> to Bojan's prior -fno-strict-aliasing removal.  If you try building trunk
> with maintainer-mode set, the build will fail badly without the flag.

As I said earlier, I'm still for a new RC at the least.

  Issac