----- Original Message ----
> From: Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>

That is bunk.  We shoul NEVER try to support svn builds for releases,
because that makes us dependent on whatever autocruft is on CentOS.
It also doesn't help diddly squat when testing a potential candidate
for release, since those are bundled by the RM's autotools.

Please use the ACTUAL tarball when filing bug reports against a release.
Thanks!