Is a document on AQM evaluation and criteria available before the meeting?

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: aqm-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:aqm-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
Scheffenegger, Richard
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 5:02 PM
To: aqm@ietf.org
Cc: Fred Baker (fred) (f...@cisco.com); Naeem Khademi (nae...@ifi.uio.no)
Subject: [aqm] IETF88 Fri 08Nov13 - 12:30 Regency B

Hi,

this is just a simple remainder that the WG will convene also this Friday;

As the mechanism update presentations took quite a bit longer than we had
expected - and we appreciate the discussion these presentations have sparked -
we agreed with Fred to have his presentation as the first agenda point on
Friday; the second agenda point will be a presentation around AQM evaluation
process and criteria.

The Room will be Regency B (3. Floor), and we will start at 12:30.

Best regards,

Richard Scheffenegger