On 6 nov. 2013, at 12:38, Akhtar, Shahid (Shahid)
<shahid.akh...@alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:

> Is a document on AQM evaluation and criteria available before the meeting?

Hi,

Not yet, sorry (couldn't make it in time before the deadline), but we're
planning to submit it in the coming few weeks.

David

> Thanks.

David ROS
http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~dros/

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the
Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not
true. -- Robert Wilenski