Hi all,

Just to inform you that I will do a presentation on PI2 in the iccrg session on
Monday.

The focus will be on support for scalable TCPs and throughput fairness between
classic (CUBIC) and scalable (DCTCP) congestion controls, but the basics of the
PI2 AQM will be explained as well. It is build on PIE (actually a
simplification) which supports also scalable TCPs and needs less (internal)
parameters. As mentioned before this could be standardized as extensions on the
PIE draft, or a new PI2 draft could be made for this. To be discussed
afterwards.

Regards,
Koen.