Hi Mirja,

Thanks for the information.  I completely agree that it is up to the
authors, shepherd & WG Chairs as to what
clarity to add.

On the standards track not being required due to not needing
interoperability with at the same time not enough
deployment, I do think that having a clear statement would help encourage
that deployment.  Otherwise, it's a
catch-22.  I also don't know if codel or fq-codel is actually preferable
and the reasoning - but I haven't gone and
reread the latter.   For this work, where the deployment has real hardware
(ASIC, etc) consequences with long
lead-times, being clearer would help.

It's nice to see this work moving ahead.

Regards,
Alia