Hi Jana again,

I really don’t want to hold up the doc any further but... I had a quick look at
the changes and the comments, and have a few more questions to you how or if
those points where address. I hope this is really quick.

1) Did you also check the sec-art and gen-art review. Both, as well as some
ADs, suggested to (better) define such terms as Sojourn time, estimator, or
Interval. Would it make sense to add something to the terminology section, or
did you decide this is not needed?

2) Did you see Alia’s comments on mircoflows? I think it is true that in some
cases you may also want to use additional information like the flow label or
DSCP and not just the 5-tuple, while the text explicitly talks about 5-tuples.
Do you want to add something here, or did you on purpose decide to only
restrict to 5-tuples? I thinks this may be an unnecessary restriction and
probably was not meant to be one.

3) Did you see this comment from Ekr:
"Following up on the above point, you must be able to
  drop packets when the queue is entirely full, but S
  4.4 doesn't seem to contemplate this. What is the impact
  of this? You just drop and ignore?“
Can you explain how this was addressed? Maybe I just missed that but it seems
important.

Thanks!
Mirja