L.D. Best wrote:

> line 222 URLOVRL.C
>
> v1.64
>
> Does v1.66 have the same problems?  I still haven't switched over
> because there have been so many bug complaints.
>
> Is anyone running 1.66 *without* problems????

Hi L.D.;
I'm not having much in the line of problems with 1.66.

If you read my reply to Gloria, you would see that I feel 1.66 is pretty
good. In the 1.6x series, they all share some common defects and each one
is in some way an improvement over the previous.

A1.65 looses clusters tho and you don't need any more of that.
A1.66 may possibly have a problem with file uploads - this is being tested.
But from my point of view, this is the only (possible) extra problem you
may encounter. There are improvements which make it a trade-off.

If you wish, I will send you CHANGES.txt so you can decide whether the trade
might be worth it. Or wait for 1.7 where maybe your lost clusters are fixed
and you have entirely NEW problems. <G>

-  Clarence Verge
--
-  Help stamp out FATWARE.  As a start visit: http://home.arachne.cz/