On Sat, 26 Aug 2000 18:32:46 -0500, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:50:33 -0400, L.D. Best wrote:

>> line 222 URLOVRL.C

>> v1.64

>> Does v1.66 have the same problems?  I still haven't switched over
>> because there have been so many bug complaints.

>> Is anyone running 1.66 *without* problems????

> Hi L.D.

> What were you doing when the above error occured?
> Can it be duplicated by doing the same things again?

> If it can be duplicated.
> Please outline the steps needed to intentionally cause it.
> We will then follow those steps to see if the same thing happens in v1.66

> Glenn McCorkle [EMAIL PROTECTED] North Jackson, Ohio, USA
> DOS prog. for QV cameras http://www.angelfire.com/id/glenndoom/qvplay.html
> Other stuff http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
> --

Welll...
  I fare pretty well, but if I "ride rough", things *can* happen.
  An example: I was impatiently plowing through a site by scrolling the
page to the textarea that was on each page, entering whatever, and
hitting enter; all before the page was fully rendered. I do this
sometimes on search engines. If the data is not "submitted" before the
final re-draw, it will be lost.
  *It* happens ;-) Sometimes, when I place the cursor on the textarea, I
get an xSwap error: "onMouse" or something.
  If I am reasonable, then such errors are quite rare:-)
  I do realize that not everyone has such good luck with A166.

                       - Pete Randolph -
                 - Morristown Corners, Vermont -