OK, I have been thinking of trying Linux for some time, but
 I have a couple of issues.

1) Can I easily install it without disrupting my current DOS
configuration?
        I was going to try Win-OS/2 the other day, but was
afraid to try to install it so it wouldn't overwrite my Hard Drive.
I also tried a multi-boot program called Symon, but I have EZ-BIOS
installed and that would skip over that so I couldn't see one of my
partitions.  I have thought about repartitioning the Hard Drive and
doing away with the EZ-BIOS program (I have a freeware program
to repartition without destroying called Partition Resizer).  My HD is
1 Gig, so I shouldn't need that program anyway, should I? (AKA my
computer should see the whole drive, right?)

2) Which version should I go with?
        There are so many different companies out there with
Linux.  Which is the best in your opinions?

Thanks,
Matt