On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 01:47:20 -0400, Dev Teelucksingh wrote:

> For those who have access to ZDTV (soon to be TechTV), a US cable TV
> station which focuses on computers, there was a demonstration of a
> upgraded HP200LX (which runs DOS) on "The Screen Savers" show
> dated September 14th, 2000. The person who did the demonstration,
> Jim Louderback (host of the show "Fresh Gear", also on ZDTV) was
> enthusiastic about his HP200LX which he still uses in spite of all
> the Palm Pilots and WinCE machines he evaluates for "Fresh Gear"

> For more info, you can read his article at the show's website at
> http://www.thescreensavers.com

Hello Dev Teelucksingh:

Very interesting article on the HP200LX.  Thanks for sharing it with us.
Everything I have read about these fine old machines is very positive.
I hope to acquire someday an HP200LX.

All the best,

Sam Heywood
-- This mail sent by Arachne, www graphical browser for DOS
-- Visit the Arachne DOS Browser Home Page, http://home.arachne.cz