Arachne displays this CSSed page fine. Note the alternative versions for non-Java and
non-frames...

                       - Pete Randolph -
                 - Morristown Corners, Vermont -

Title: HTML Tag list
<H1>No frames alert!</H1> <HR> This page uses <I>frames</I> which cannot be shown by all browsers, and yours is one of them.<BR> Known browsers that support frames are <A href="http://www.netscape.com/">Netscape Navigator</A> v2.0 and up, and <A href="http://www.microsoft.com/ie/">Microsoft Internet Explorer</A> v3.0 and up. <P> You should go to the <A href="start.html">main page</A> of the site for all the information about the site, like mirror sites, and news, or go directly to the <A href="TAG_index.html">list of tags and other pages</A>.