-----Original Message-----
    From: Pete <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Date: Sunday, September 17, 2000 8:34 AM
    Subject: http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/schluter/doc/tags/

    Arachne displays this CSSed page fine. Note the alternative versions for
non-Java and non-frames...

    Heh... Not sure how that came out on your end. Seems when I hit "F2" and
sent that page, A166 sent a link to the file in my cache directory. Sorry
'bout that. There are pages for *all* html tags-- usage, attributes,
examples. Great stuff.
    PS- Finally kicked in the broken GATEways at M$. This is my second test
of IE4.01/OE. It seems that the addition of OE upped the installation from
406 files/5.5MB to 623 files/9.5MB; *considerably* less efficient than
A166/Insight!