I know, I know, I should upgrade!  But here is the problem.  I have made
no changes in the program and use it for email, so I guess this is more a
problem of Insight.  At one point the .htm file used for mail simply
disappeared.  When in Arachne, I would type m, but the page for email
would not appear.  From a back-up, I restored that file and it is back.

Now for the weird problem:  (almost) all of the email in my inbox all of a
sudden have no date and no subject.  Any new email comes in exactly the
same way.  I sent one of the old emails to myself and it came in with no
subject and no date.  The exception is that I have one message at the very
bottom that actually *shows* the subject and date, but when I click on it,
it immediately goes to the page that has the three boxes, one to save, one
to forward, etc.  Is there a way to fix this?

Michael