On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:01:37 -0700 (PDT), Michael Hildenbrand wrote:

> I know, I know, I should upgrade!  But here is the problem.  I have made
> no changes in the program and use it for email, so I guess this is more a
> problem of Insight.  At one point the .htm file used for mail simply
> disappeared.  When in Arachne, I would type m, but the page for email
> would not appear.  From a back-up, I restored that file and it is back.

> Now for the weird problem:  (almost) all of the email in my inbox all of a
> sudden have no date and no subject.  Any new email comes in exactly the
> same way.  I sent one of the old emails to myself and it came in with no
> subject and no date.  The exception is that I have one message at the very
> bottom that actually *shows* the subject and date, but when I click on it,
> it immediately goes to the page that has the three boxes, one to save, one
> to forward, etc.  Is there a way to fix this?

 Yes, there *is* a way to fix it.
link to...... http://browser.arachne.cz/dos/ <vbg>

Glenn McCorkle [EMAIL PROTECTED] North Jackson, Ohio, USA
DOS prog. for QV cameras http://www.angelfire.com/id/glenndoom/qvplay.html
Other stuff http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
--
            Arachne, The Web Browser for DOS
   Open the 'DOOR' to the WWW. Keep the 'windows' closed.