What I found out back in the days when I had to dial in ...

There are two EPPPD programs, which were bundled into one package when I
visited the site.  One program works with PAP/CHAP and one works only
with PAP [or is it only with CHAP?] ... anyway, some people can only use
the combined version for both protocols, and some people can use the
smaller single protocol version.  And there *is* a day's difference
between the two.

l.d.
====

--

Join B'FOR - B'mothers For Open Records
[Associate members of triad also welcome; membership confidential.]

-- Arachne V1.67, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/