L.D wrote:
>What I found out back in the days when I had to dial in ...
>
>There are two EPPPD programs, which were bundled into one package when I
>visited the site.  One program works with PAP/CHAP and one works only
>with PAP [or is it only with CHAP?]

Correct, there's one for PAP and another for PAP/CHAP.
However I base my answer that the diffrence is on VJ compression support or
not since that files "real" name is epppdv.exe (and epppddv.exe for the
debug version), and these are the ones used by Arachne (but renamed to
epppd.exe and epppdd.exe). You may of course still be correct (I don't know
where I have the binaries suplied by Tony - in a way what you say ring a
bell that there was a PAP directory containing the bigger files). If this
is of importance to anyone (I thought Lars was using ISDN?) I can of course
check what the exact diffrence is.
//Bernie
http://bernie.arachne.cz/ DOS programs, Star Wars ...