Hi Folks, Sam, L.D., Fraser,

Sam wrote:
> Why don't you just tell them that such information is most unhelpful.
> Don't they realize that there just aren't any Javascript enabled browsers
> that will run on your operating system?  Wouldn't they prefer to have a
> website accessible to all internet users?  Of course not.  It is just their
> way of being exclusive and snobbish, and I think you should tell them so.

> Furthermore, it is known that it is more expensive to write a web page
> for Javascript.  The people who know how to write Javascript of very
> mediocre quality require more training and demand higher salaries than the
> people who can do a truly excellent job of writing good old straight-up
> HTML.  The people in charge of human resources and hiring and money
> management need to be educated about this.

    Thanks for that Sam, and thanks also to L.D. Best and Fraser Farrell
who wrote off-list, for ideas.

    I have used much of your suggestions, kept some up my sleeve  -
it ain't over yet.

    Will keep this list posted.

Regards,
        Ron

Ron Clarke  http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/music.html
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Ultimate Internet Client