On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I hope you try icewm some day.  On a 486, it's
> noticeably faster than fvwm2.  Very lean, very
> stable.  A wonderful example of the programmer's
> art.

  I'm fairly certain I have.  I think it was one of
those things I installed once, looked at, and
uninstalled.  I've also tried Black Box, Enlightenment,
owm, twm, fvwm2-95, fvwm, fvwm2, and fvwm2-AnotherLevel.

  I've used that last for years now, and for me it combines the
perfect balance between lean, aesthetical, functional, and
configurable.
  Most important to me is what happens when you left/middle/right
click on empty desktop.  I LIKE the options AnotherLevel presents
better than any other.

 - Steve