Eric,

If someone doesn't read their own posts, and there is an error in the
software causing problems in line length, the individual won't know
unless someone points it out.  Remember, the individual cannot monitor
line length without putting hard returns at the end of each line.
That comes across very badly in many readers.  In the current case
the problem appears to reside in code which can be corrected.

I'm on the case ...

HTML experts:  Is there a way to set the point where a line wraps, if
you want it to extend past the entry field size??

l.d.

====

-- This mail was written by user of The Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/

-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/