> I rarely post.. I'm a lurker, but since I have used minuet for a long time
> both on LAN and dial-up, I figured I'd give some input on this.

Hi Wes

I notice that you are knowledgeable on Trumpet News, so I use this thread
to see if I can learn more about it.

Basically I get on line with it , I have subscribed to a newsgroup (1)
rec.radio.shortwave

But I don't seem to be able to manage the message flow.
I just don't understand the meaning of some  of the groups commands

read all, unread 10, unread 20  catch up etc. etc.
I read instructions but didn' t help.

Thank you

Regards

Luis A. Loeff

You can answer me privately if you consider this to be not not a list
matter.