On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:24:09 -0500, L.D. Best wrote:

> I ran across a tutorial on putting maps on a webpage.  Looks good,
> except for one problem.

> I don't know if the problem is page designer's or Arachne's ...
> but where he has XMS and MAP tags I can't see a darned thing using
> 1.70r3.  :<

> Does Arachne normally handle XMS & MAP tags properly?  I can't recall
> even seeing them before, but if a map is working I'd have no reason to
> look at the code.

Please explain what you mean by MAP tags, or please just refer me to a
URL where I can examine such tags.  I have never heard of such.  What
are they supposed to do?  Certainly I would not imagine that they would
have anything to do with displaying a graphic representation of some
geography or some line drawing on a web page because you can easily do
that with just an ordinary image file.

Sam Heywood
-- This mail was written by user of The Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/