Hi Folks, Neil,

Neil wrote:
> I use the beseen hit counter (www.beseen.com) which is free and seems
> generally reliable. I don't use it much for the stats though.

  Thanks for that, Neil, I wil try it out.

I do have some hit-counters on a few of my pages, but it is of interest
to see which gets the attention of most people.

Regards,
        Ron

Ron Clarke  http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/music.html
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Versatile Internet Client