Sam E wrote:
(snip)
> So buzz off.

I didn't mean anything bad by it. I can understand that in some countries
(such as eastern Europe, Africa etc.) it's hard to get ahold of used
computers that aren't a decade old. However you live in a country where
this shouldn't be a problem. I'm not saying that they are not worth using,
it's just that newer (or in most peoples eye old) computers are faster and
thereby are more "fun" (you don't need to sit around and wait for advanced
things to happen).
My opinion will however not change, people running on 386/486 machines
should try and upgrade them, in most of the "western world" this is easy
and cheap to do. And since there are so many I still think it's bad that
someone needs to sit with a 386.
//Bernie
http://bernie.arachne.cz/