On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 08:16:11 -0400 (EDT), Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Samuel W. Heywood wrote:

>> > http://wizard.dyndns.org/pine_head.png
>> > http://wizard.dyndns.org/pine_arachne.png

>> Nice screenshots!  The first one really does resemble the way
>> I might view HTML in Lynx386 for DOS.  Thanks for your reply.

> And here's one of what quoted material looks like [in Steve's Linux
> version of PINE]:
> (with default colors, IIRC)

> http://wizard.dyndns.org/pine_foot.png

<snip>

Went there and looked at it.  I like it.  The displaying of quoted
material in a different color is a very nice feature.  A very nice
mail reader for DOS which will also do this for you is OLIM, which
stands for Offline Internet Mailer.  You can get OLIM for free at
the "IS net stuff" page, http://www.huffduff.clara.net.  You folks
might want to note that this is the new URL.  Formerly the URL was
http://www.isis.ukgateway.net.  If you go to the old URL you will
read a note saying there is nothing there any longer and you will
see a hyperlink for the new URL.

Sam Heywood

-- This mail was written by user of The Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/