Hello there,

I am new to this forum, so theese questions may already have been
answered, but I take a chance:

1) I have a Canon BN-22 laptop (486) b&w screen and built-in
printer. I have arachne v 1.65 installed, and downloaded v 1.70
and tried to install it. I executed the arach170.exe file and
it went along nicely until it could not execute archive.exe
because of lack of memory for the program. I have PC DOS 2000
installed and 607K conventional memory left, so I do not know
what memory it needs... XMS, EMS? and how much.. or is it a
bug? Can I also install it in my arachne v1.65 directory and
it "upgrades" by itself leaving my configuration alone?

2) How do i use an external mail editor to compose an outgoing
message? Cannot find any info on this..

3) I am unable to print the swedish å, ä and ö from within arachne,
even though I have managed to work out how to make arachne accept
those letters. That is I can read, and send e-mails with those
swedish letters without a problem, but cannot print it. Also e-mails
sent from another mailer then arachne which I receive with said letters
have the letters readable in the body, but the header of the mail gets
weird with things like "Subject: ?ISO-8859-1?BjF4rn" which should
be "Subject:Björn"

Sorry for all those questions... but I guess you guys are the
ones to ask..

Kind regards,

Björn