On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 09:27:21 +0000, Ron Clarke wrote:

> I think you will find a freeware CAD program for DOS linked from Dev
> Teelucksingh's website.

>    http://www.opus.co.tt/dave

This certainly looks interesting in some respects, and Windows-like
(ugh) in others.

I have downloaded it and will persevere in my attempt to try it, but
the first thing it did was crash my DOSbox.  I don't normally waste
upper memory on a page frame which NOTHING else I have ever used
requires, but DESI complains and freezes everything.

I will try again when I have time to redesign my system.
I hope someone else will test it and comment in the meantime.

-  Clarence Verge.
-- Using Arachne 1.66 on DSL.