Dear List,
          as stated one may use Arachne as an external viewer for HTML,
GIF, JPG, etc. to e.g. the Norton Commander.

I made a viewer.bat by adding to the top of arachne.bat two lines:

c:
cd \arachne

And yes this is working all right if the extensions in Norton point to
viewer.bat
But... after showing HTML or a picture in Arachne, Arachne is not going
back correctly to the original working directory in Norton but stays in
C:\Arachne.
When looking at a series of images I have to search for the original
directory and filename manualy... Norton is supposed to go back to the
last entry and not to stay in Arachne directory.

How can I correct that???

Question 2
A large GIF image, too large to fit to the screen can be shifted up/down
and left/right.
A large BMP or JPG can be shifted up/down but not shifted left/right.
Is their a repair to this bug?

Greetings, Bastiaan
-- Arachne V1.61, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/