If you're working is BATch files, there is absolutely no need to use any
executable program just to get you where you want to be when the batch
program finishes what you have it doing.

First, nothing in Arachne is set up to return you to anyplace outside of
Arachne.  You need to do that with your own customized batch files.  The
easiest way to do that is to have two of them.  The first batch file
CALLs the 2nd one -- the one that does all the work.  When the second
batch file is finished, control returns to the first batch file and in
that you can have the "instructions" to go to whatever directory on
whatever drive you'd like ... before the batch file ends.  You could try
it all with one batch file, but then if there is a problem there isn't a
clean exit.  Using two, if the main batch file fails in some way, the
'starter' batch program will return you to where you want to be,
regardless.

l.d.
====

-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/