I have read many confirming and positive posts about the stability and
possible superiority of BSD Unix, compared to various versions of Linux.
Among other things, BSD development has a similar philosophy to arachne:

        there is a core set of developers that try to ensure reliability
        who take suggestions from the outside. But, applications and kernal
        are both under somewhat more quality control.

But I have hardly ever seen posts from people actually using BSD instead
of this or that version of Linux. Are there such folks, and what have
their experiences been?

Howard Schwartz
     howardbschwartz "at" california.com