Hi Gangue and especially L.D.

Just to let you know happy dance time!

Getting to early retire looks like 28th June will be my last day at
the salt mines. We've gotten the house onto the market, it's a
sellers market here in Edinburgh at present and so there's lots of
interest with viewing and preliminary offers in already after just
one day.

We've already bought a trailer home about 20 miles from the city on a
privately run trailer park site, very quiet and peaceful about ten
minutes from a small town centre walking along the riverside walk, 2
mins  in a vehicle and we are busy moving stuff down there on a daily
basis. This gives us a UK base, it's small but beautifully formed,
just like me (GRIN!) The trailer site owner is a club member of the
club I have just given up Chairmanship of, and also buys and sells
touring units, so we've kept a lot of options open.

We now reckon to be going out to Spain maybe September this year till
April next, returning for Chrissy and New Year to see the family, and
we take the tourer with us to live in at least this winter till we
see if we like it, plus we may buy a unit in Spain or rental an
apartment depending on costs for this winter period till we decide if
we want to stay permanently or not.

Anyhow, that's the score at present so I'll still be on the list till
then at least, and depends on lap-toppies and things after that.

Will keep the group posted

Regards

mel