On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 09:56:38AM -0500, Samuel W. Heywood wrote:

> P.S.  BTW, Steven tells us that he has recently uploaded his new
> version to his web site.  When I checked there, the version listed
> as available for download was the same last version, being 1.7.

Not a new version, but changes/additions to version 1.7 (Slack 3.5).
See the two items under "NEW !...."

See also "Slackware 8.1 for old PC's". I have been running this
unnumbered version of BasicLinux for about a month. There were a
a couple of dozen messages on the softcon.com list discussing this
new version.

Howard E.