--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Roger Turk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Roger,

To subscribe to this list....

Send an 'empty message' to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(no subject needed, no message body needed)

When you receive the confirmation eMail.
Simply click 'reply' making sure that the reply is going back to
the address shown in the 'reply-to' line.
(that line will contain the confirmation code)

By simply replying-back to the message... you will not have to
sign-up for a yahoo user id.

That's all there is to it.

You will then start getting each individual message sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you would prefer to get a 'daily digest' of all messages instead
of each individal one.
Just let me know and I'll change the settings on your subscription.

--
 Glenn
 http://arachne.cz/