Hi Folks, Sam, Bob,

   Can't help but agree with cousin Bob, here.

   As I posted before, all we are seeing is the continuation of the
"Great Game".

   For those too young to have heard of it, see if you can look it up.

or;
   When people say "It's not the money, it's the principle.", they mean
"It's the money."......  Robert Heinlein

Regards,
         Ron

Ron Clarke
http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/index.html