On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 "Ron Clarke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi Folks, Sam, Bob,
>
>    Can't help but agree with cousin Bob, here.
>
>    As I posted before, all we are seeing is the continuation of the
> "Great Game".
>
>    For those too young to have heard of it, see if you can look it up.
>  <snipped>

When you do look it up, you'll find that the parallel is so close that
the current battles are being fought on the same exact locations as in
the previous wars, and the progress of this conflict is following the
same political, social, economic, and geographical paths as in previous
conflicts.

Any guesses about who lost the previous *games*?

Bob

-

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com