Michal,

You are *not* "incomptible" ... it is he who has chosen to use the spam
blocker at his ISP, and it is that spamblocker which bounced your
e-mail.  I did mispeak, however; it would be your e-mail address as the
source which he would put on the "approved, always accept" list that is
part of the ISP's spam blocking software.

l.d.
====

-- Arachne V1.71;UE01, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/