Hi Folks,

>> On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 17:17:00 +0300, "Vladimir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> now, please, may be someone answer me is there ftp manager for dos like
>>> a disk managers such as volkov commander or others? i think of this type not...
>>> because i don't found it. of course may be i had bad finds.:-)
>>> but it is very simple idea - two panels ftp-manager, why nobody not make this.
>>> i don't understand.

>> That is a VERY good idea.
>> I will search for one also.
>> Right now I'm stuck using LeapFTP in Win98 :(((

> there is Total Commander (ex Windows Commander) only for Wincrap :-(,
> but its exactly doing as described above.

  There is also CuteFTP for Win 3.1 which is exactly as described.

  It should be possible to write a "front-end" for the FTP that comes
with Arachne.

  No promises, but I will spend some time on this. It IS a good idea.

Regards,
        Ron

Ron Clarke
AUSREG Consultancy http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/index.html