On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:16:17 -0400, Glenn McCorkle wrote:
> Hit F1 and take the link you will find near the bottom of the page. ;-)
> "keywords.txt (for advanced users - list of arachne.cfg keywords)"

Is THAT where it is? I found it once and lost it again...

I'll never get used to not holding the text in my hands and thumbing
through the pages.

> I must disagree.

> Analogy:
> Simply because no-one alerted you to the fact that you were about to be
> hit by a bus as you stepped off of the curb and began to cross the
> street does not mean that you will not be hit. <g g g> ;-)

That's anaologous to being alerted that our mail upload is ABOUT TO fail.

A better analogy is that if someone does NOT alert me that I have been
hit by a bus, I can reasonably assume I have crossed the road
successfully.

> Is this not why the 'delivery reciept' feature was impemented
> many years ago ??? ;-)

Do you get that feature on your email? That's funny, I don't.

> Oohhh You are most welcome. :)

I know <G>

> It is due to the differences in how each user wants Arachne to work
> that keeps me interested in changing her around here-and-there.

Everyone to his own thing, as the lady said when she kissed the cow <G>

> BTW,
<snip>
> It does not work the way it's supposed to (yet).

It never does at first ;-)

> So, as they say..... "Please do not try this at home" ;-)

<Deep Official-Sounding Voice> This test was conducted by professionals
in a controlled environment...

from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
  "Queen City of the South"  34:55S  138:36E
http://homepages.picknowl.com.au/greg_mayman/default.htm

-- Arachne V1.71;UE01, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/