Just like the Federal "Do Not Call" list, eh, Glenn?

Glenn McCorkle wrote:

. > Hi everyone,

. > Here is a great piece of advice that I feel needs to be shared.

. > --- I got this today from the admins of NetZero ---

. > Remember, when you receive e-mail from an unknown source and suspect
. > it to be spam, avoid clicking on the unsubscribe links, replying to
. > the spam, replying to an address in the spam message, or visiting any
. > link contained within the e-mail. These actions confirm the validity
. > of your e-mail address and may result in more spam.