Hi Matthew,

> PS Anyone know why my CVS commit generated so many postings to the
> arcem-cvs mailing list?

Commits under CVS aren't `atomic'.  That's long been stated as a CVS
flaw since if something goes wrong half-way through then your changes
can be half-committed.  It does it a directory at a time IIRC.  Your
changes touch many directories and each one generates an email.

It's normal on the CVS commit mailing lists I've been on in the past.
Just one of those things people get use to.  :-)

Cheers,

Ralph.