Hey there,

For reference, I did the original port way back when.

I suspect the easier thing to do would be to start the Xcode project afresh.
The way the original project was built I suspect wasn't great, as Xcode wanted
really to be at the root of the project, but I was directed to ensure all the
mac specific stuff was in it's own folder. This made for a slightly contrived
setup. Xcode has changed an awful lot in the last ten years, so I'd be tempted
to start over Xcode wise, and reimport things.

I'd have a look, but I'm pushed for time at the moment.

All the best,

-- Michael