On 24/07/2012 08:36, Ian Jeffray wrote:
> On 23/07/2012 23:27, Jeffrey Lee wrote:
>> Since people keep (quite rightly) asking me where the latest version of
>> ArcEm for RISC OS is, unless anyone objects in the next five mins or so
>> I'll upload an alpha version of a 1.50 release for RISC OS. Then we can
>> have a coordinated cross-platform 1.50 release sometime later (e.g. once
>> the native OS X build is sorted).
>
> I'd stick some builds up there too, but I believed only the admin of
> the project could do that.  That's what the documentation seems to say.
> How did you upload files to the project 'files' area? :-S

Alex pointed out that even without the ability to use the web front
end for this, I can use SCP, so I've done that - stuck the OSX/X11
and Win32 builds I've done up there for now.

For reference, here's how it's done;
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Release%20files%20for%20download#SCP

Ian.