In article <Pine.WNT.4.62.1207242241540.5628@c203>,
   Jeffrey Lee <m...@phlamethrower.co.uk> wrote:

[...]

Thanks for all that.  I've committed most of those updates.

The existing content, apart from manual.html, is pretty much up-to-date
now.

I was considering a redesign of the web site next, but I had an idea for a
new ArcEm logo:

    http://www.smoothartist.com/temp/arcem/

There are vector versions and bitmaps there.

The current one is:

    http://arcem.sourceforge.net/arcemlogo.png

Its drop shadow is cropped on the right and there are jaggy lines on it.
If people want to stick with the existing logo, I'll probably do a cleaned
up version of it.

Cheers,

--

Michael Drake                             http://www.smoothartist.com/