Eduardo Romero schrieb:
On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 20:37 +0200, Xavier wrote:
Using hal git (and removing all patches from the pkgbuild), I now see
the usb device in gnome, but still can't mount it.
Thunar works perfectly, and I assume that kde4 too.

USB thingy no worky here neither. Just put hal and udev in ignorepkg for
now.

What DE (or other mounting method)? This is important, as so far only gnome-volume-manager failed.

Note that updating hal should be no problem, the old udev versions have udevadm already and all the new version does is change udevinfo calls to udevadm calls. The problem seems to be somewhere in udev.